Thanks to all summer students! We concluded the summer with a kayak outing at St-Casimir. See you next summer!
Jean-Philippe Leclerc is completing his masters while managing a chocolate factory that innovates: Nutriart. His project is to characterize certain aspects of chocolate with lasers. He is also always in charge of desserts at the DCCLAb parties.
Jasmine Poirier has been one of the two canadians who had the opportunity to attend the Summer School in computational neuroscience in South Africa “IBRO-Simons Computational Neuroscience Imbizo 2018”. It has been a great and unique experience that our group research will benefit from. Welcome back!
We want to congratulate Alicja and Gabriel for their new baby, born the 2nd of August 2017. We wish them good luck and a happy new life with Charlotte as new parents!
Many positions available in the group!
- Fast imaging of live animals for multiple sclerosis
- Development of rapid stabilization systems for multiphoton imaging
- Polarization-sensitive coherent Raman imaging for molecular order of myelin
- Development of imaging the basal activity of microglia as a biomarker of multiple sclerosis
- Network Inference and functional units: extracting neural networks in vivo
- Super-resolution imaging of synapses
- Development of optical fiber systems for stimulation and measurements in the spinal cord for chronic pain
Contact Daniel Côté directly, with subject “Summer internship/M.Sc. or Ph.D.” with a transcript.