Many positions available in the group!
- Fast imaging of live animals for multiple sclerosis
- Development of rapid stabilization systems for multiphoton imaging
- Polarization-sensitive coherent Raman imaging for molecular order of myelin
- Development of imaging the basal activity of microglia as a biomarker of multiple sclerosis
- Network Inference and functional units: extracting neural networks in vivo
- Super-resolution imaging of synapses
- Development of optical fiber systems for stimulation and measurements in the spinal cord for chronic pain
Contact Daniel Côté directly, with subject “Summer internship/M.Sc. or Ph.D.” with a transcript.